• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Does "clean" marketing work for you?

ammaturesmoker

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 31, 2015
So I have looked at gas grills for my wife online and I sorta found some I like until the picture they show me becomes a complete turn off. They will have this brand new looking grill with meat and veggies that are done yet the grill is perfect without any signs of use. Yes yes I know they took cooked food and put them on a new grill for pics. However It doesn't work for me and I wish to avoid that product because of it. I have also ran across a few smoker pictures like this as well. Clean as a whistle unit with a full cooked brisket sitting on top of the grates. That is the kind of crap I stay away from.

Last edited:

chad e

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 20, 2016
Never noticed that before , am sure to notice it now!

Last edited:

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
It's just commercials.

Do you believe that hard body chick is going to fall all over you if your drinking the right beer.

I wish!!!  

Al

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011

It's just commercials.

Do you believe that hard body chick is going to fall all over you if your drinking the right beer.

I wish!!!  

Al
Enough Beer and I would DEFINATELY be Falling all over Her! 
....JJ

Last edited:

rogerwilco

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 4, 2015
As for me, I would never choose to forgo an item of my choice simply because of an advertising photo. Likewise, I won't stop buying one of my favorite beers just because I don't want to play volleyball on a sandy beach. I see this, advertising, as some of the truly small stuff in life.

Disclaimer: in the interest of full disclosure, I will admit to lusting for a pair of Keds tennis shoes because of the commercials (they make you RUN FASTER and JUMP HIGHER), but I think I was about seven years old at the time......

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.