Does anyone help you clean up after a smoke?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi Gary, they're Whippets, or as I like to call them "hundred mile an hour couch potatoes !"

They're brothers and about 18 months old.

Jock.

Hey JIRod

I'm hoping they have very liberal and generouse deer tags in your neck of the woods.  Looks like you have a whole bunch of heavy duty eating machines.  LOL

Gary
Nothing stays on our floors for very long..... or your plate if you aren't watching it! LOL
laugh1.gif

Sad part is out pup at 5 1/2 months eats more than our Lab/Dane, she's a piglet!

The little Gray one below is my Little Buddy, Smokey.

The other two are my Son's twins, Cheech & Chong. They are Smokey's Brothers. They don't get any table scraps, and neither does my Son's new Chocolate Lab pup "Diesel", but we have a few Racoons that come around after dark to clean up.

Shadow used to eat my dropped pieces of food, but he left us after 12 1/2 years. He was Black Lab/Springer.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky