• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Does anyone help you clean up after a smoke?

chef willie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 31, 2010
He not only cleans up like a Hoover but has been known to be an outright thief if your back is turned. Here's Shamus after a successful smoke and cleanup.

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
so many very qualifiedhelpers

Gary

Last edited:

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey Jock

just exactly what are your cleanup crew?????????  Got me stumped.

Gary

jockaneezer

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 24, 2013
Hi Gary, they're Whippets, or as I like to call them "hundred mile an hour couch potatoes !"

They're brothers and about 18 months old.

Jock.

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey JIRod

I'm hoping they have very liberal and generouse deer tags in your neck of the woods.  Looks like you have a whole bunch of heavy duty eating machines.  LOL

Gary

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009

Hey JIRod

I'm hoping they have very liberal and generouse deer tags in your neck of the woods.  Looks like you have a whole bunch of heavy duty eating machines.  LOL

Gary
Nothing stays on our floors for very long..... or your plate if you aren't watching it! LOL

Sad part is out pup at 5 1/2 months eats more than our Lab/Dane, she's a piglet!

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey JIR

I know exactly what you're saying.  My 2 labs are sisters--same litter.  Linda's is a dainty, picky eater.  Mine  follows the"if its food, just gulp it down" theory.  Go figure

Gary

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Jees Tjs

I see your hound is just as prim and proper as mine is

Gary

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
The little Gray one below is my Little Buddy, Smokey.

The other two are my Son's twins, Cheech & Chong. They are Smokey's Brothers. They don't get any table scraps, and neither does my Son's new Chocolate Lab pup "Diesel", but we have a few Racoons that come around after dark to clean up.

Shadow used to eat my dropped pieces of food, but he left us after 12 1/2 years. He was Black Lab/Springer.

Bear

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.