Dishwasher Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Brandon, evening.... Man-o-man she's looking my-T-fine...  I like the storage area.... enclosed even... Nice touch.... 

Dave

I'm having trouble with my jerky and sticks drying up too much on the outer edges before the middle is ready. I'm thinking of putting a fan for heat and air circulation. Any suggestions would be appreciated

I'm having trouble with my jerky and sticks drying up too much on the outer edges before the middle is ready. I'm thinking of putting a fan for heat and air circulation. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Run the heat at 150 and check for air flow... If you have too much air flow, the outside will dry REALLY fast and cause case hardening...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky