discounted sausage stuffers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Here is another $10 you can apply to the thing too.

In the promo code box enter GMT10 and it will take another $10 off ....
Thanks for the promo code Rexlan.  
icon14.gif

The promo code is only good if you spend over $100 and the order has not shipped.  I ordered the grinder yesterday and the stuffer today, so they told me better luck next time. 
head-wall.gif

Last edited:
Curious as to what's going on with your grinder. I have the newer (and by all accounts inferior) version of the KA grinder and can usually grind 8-10lbs within 10-15 minutes, not counting prep time. I usually grind on the 3rd speed setting, which I believe is labeled "4" on the mixer. The prep time consists of cutting into 1/2" strips and par freezing them on a sheet pan for 45 minutes to an hour. I wonder if you have a dull blade or something?
I'll wholeheartedly agree that the KA attachment is MISERABLE as a stuffer, but I've been pretty happy with it as a grinder for small batches, sorry yours is giving you trouble. Congrats on the new grinder though!!

Hmmm, I may just be doing it the hard way. Meat was not par frozen, just fridge temp. Speed was on "stir" not "4". Didn't think I could run it faster than that. Also ran meat thru twice and first grind gets stuck in chute which slows me down a lot. Thanks for the info. Will definitely try your method!

boatbum got ya covered there man. 3/4 froze makes grinding a breeze. ESPECIALLY SO if doing a 2nd grind on it....

Yup, feel like an idiot. Read KA grinder instructions after his post and they said par frozen and speed of 4 just like he said. Oh well, $100 poorer and a little bit smarter now :-P

Thanks for all of the help!

Code worked for me yesterday and again today .... maybe they are watching you 
hit.gif

I'm sure you can't apply it retroactively though!

Each item is over $100 so it should work just fine.

Yup, feel like an idiot. Read KA grinder instructions after his post and then said par frozen and speed of 4 just like he said. Oh well, $100 poorer and a little bit smarter now :-P

Thanks for all of the help!
no need to feel like that. i'm sure you and me aren't the only ones who suffer the **dont read instructions** syndrome....
wife.gif

don't look at it as $100 poorer, your $100 more prepared to move onto BIGGER batches when you find the meat on sale.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky