Disco's Posts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I watched your whole show on Back (Canadian) Bacon a few days ago.
It was perfect! I'm looking for more ways to explore Pork, and Pork Loin.
That looks like a huge video library to explore Disco! Thank You!
Thanks for the kind words, Sonny!

I wish I knew how to do that
Richie
Chile gives you a good idea in the next post but I did it a little different. I brought up two browser screens side by side on my computer. I had the list of recipes typed out in a post on one side and the SMF site on the other. I brought up each recipe and copied the URL. Then I selected the recipe name in the post and clicked on the link icon and pasted in the URL.

Nice job Disco!
That must have taken a lot of time to put that together!
Thank-you, I bookmarked it!
Al
Thanks, Al. It is sort of like smoking. You put in a lot of time up front to get something good in the end!

Great job now all I have to do is learn how to put it where I can find it.

Warren
Thanks, Warren. One way to find it is to go to my profile or any of my posts. I have put a link in my signature.

Har. I always thought I was the Joker! Thanks, Dave.

Now that right thar is a knee slapper!
LMAO!
upload_2018-12-9_9-22-48.jpeg

And I don't care who Ya are.

Chile gives you a good idea in the next post but I did it a little different. I brought up two browser screens side by side on my computer. I had the list of recipes typed out in a post on one side and the SMF site on the other. I brought up each recipe and copied the URL. Then I selected the recipe name in the post and clicked on the link icon and pasted in the URL.

Disco that is pretty much what I figured I would try.
Richie

Very nice Disco this will be a very handy tool for many. You and others that have taken the time to do this is greatly appreciated by all...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky