Disco easy smoked salmon and madbomber horseradish glaze

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crazzycajun

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2007
wichita ks
Want take a moment to thank disco and madbomber for sharing. The wife said this was some of the best no fuss salmon she has had I agree and the glaze is defiantly a must do. I think it has possibilities for steaks,chicken,etc. sorry no plated pics as the wife went to the store for just a minute (bs) so we ended up eating slightly chilled supper.

Nice work there.  Was that a dry or wet brine? 
Neither just sprinkle the seasonings on sit for about 10min while heat up the smoker I used todds tube smoker. Fill about .25 of the way smoked about 1.5 Hr. Look for disco easy smoked salmon im on a tablet and don't know how to post links. Madbomber glaze is about post #30 10 min worth of prep tops.

Good looking salmon, I have not tried the glaze yet, but it is coming, Still on the list to do......

I have noticed that members put the salmon directly on grids, I assume they are sprayed with non stick or wiped with oil so they don't stick. Do Have to worry about drippings on to coals or do I use a water pan to catch drippings ?

Mike

I have noticed that members put the salmon directly on grids, I assume they are sprayed with non stick or wiped with oil so they don't stick. Do Have to worry about drippings on to coals or do I use a water pan to catch drippings ?

Mike
I make mine on a pellet smoker and don't have any problem with drippings. I have also made it on my WSM Mini and didn't have any problems with flare up without a pan to catch the drippings but it wouldn't hurt anything if you want to be cautious.

Disco

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky