dinner tonight

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jim Fitzgerald

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 13, 2018
I took every ones advice on my pork roast and took it out when internal temp was about 145/148 and man it was so juicy and tender. Now my other one was juicy and tender but not like this one. The Asparagus was coated in olive oil Parmesan cheese and some non salt seasoning and done on the top rack left open to smoke this time. Thanks for all the helpful advice my Friends, So Glad I found this site!!

Attachments

• dinner.jpg
    dinner.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 40
  • roast 2.jpg
    roast 2.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 38
  • roast.jpg
    roast.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 39
Oh Boy!
I like that, Jim!
I might just have to get me some pork loin to cook up for myself.
The wife isn't so crazy about Pork. But I used to live with a bunch of friends and about once a week Chuck would do a pork roast on the rotisserie on the BBQ with garlic gloves stabbed into it, S,P,O, and Granulated Garlic rubbed.
Sooo Good!
And asspergrass is delicious that way!

Reactions: Jim Fitzgerald
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky