Dabbling In cookies with the wife.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 16, 2007
Here are some samples from the birthday party. I’m more of the dough roller and she is the artist 👩‍🎨 They take a lot of time to make as the dough is scratch the flood has to dry, then stages of colors dry etc but outcome is good and people love the taste
C717F029-AD95-4D99-8780-F84658FAA25C.jpeg
508B7A86-C181-46BC-8E76-28B183521962.jpeg
DA0A8F0F-3186-485D-80BE-0BB840006AE9.jpeg

A valentine day pack
DEC29C21-534B-4BA5-A9A2-0520D7808358.jpeg

And some Christmas
4B407B4A-96AC-43FC-8476-DFA6DBE214C6.jpeg

Wow. She has a lot of talent. They look great. Can't make a good cookie without a good dough roller. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: flatbroke
Those look amazing and professional!! I bet they taste good!! Do you ship them.??

The rolling seems particularly precise, as if a master roller was at work :emoji_sunglasses:

Those look awesome your wife is talented for sure. I hope she made one for you

Those look awesome your wife is talented for sure. I hope she made one for you
Those look amazing and professional!! I bet they taste good!! Do you ship them.??

The rolling seems particularly precise, as if a master roller was at work :emoji_sunglasses:
Lol, i didn’t realize there was an art to it. The damn roller has different spacers on end for uniformity. But I understand now.

Talented work for sure. My niece has parlayed that from a hobby to a business that is thriving and paying for her college.

My sister has A business doing cookies like that also. She does pretty good with it.
your wife is very talented. I know from the sis that it’s a lot of work. I‘ll take a handful and a big cup of coffee please!

Jim

My sister has A business doing cookies like that also. She does pretty good with it.
your wife is very talented. I know from the sis that it’s a lot of work. I‘ll take a handful and a big cup of coffee please!

Jim
Thank you for the kind words. I will pass them on to her. I’m trying to get her to make some BBQ themed ones. Maybe for x mass gift exchange and birthdays here.

Reactions: JLeonard and DougE
Looks great. Be sure to tell the Mrs great job

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky