• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Cure #1, made in USA, really good price...

pushok2018

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Great price! Thank you, Dave... 1.5 lb of Cure #1 on TSM website is $19.99

daveomak

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
1 beer.gif

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Great price! Thank you, Dave... 1.5 lb of Cure #1 on TSM website is $19.99
I think you mis read . 1 five pound jar of cure one on TSM is 20 bucks .

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Easy to mis read the way it's posted on there . I had just bought the 5 lb. jar from there , had to go look what I paid .
The 5lb price is reasonable , but the lower amounts are twice the price of what Dave posted .

indaswamp

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
I had no idea so many suppliers were charging that much for cure #1. I get it local from a butcher and sausage supplier for half the TSM price. And it is colored with beet juice which will fade to a light yellow after about 10-12 months. Does not affect it though, it's still good, and you can still tell it apart from regular salt.

darwin101

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 16, 2013
Thanks Dave. That's a good price, and worth a wee bit extra to get it quickly with prime deliver. Butcher & Packer is my normal supplier when I have a larger order.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks