Cure #1, made in USA, really good price...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1 beer.gif

Easy to mis read the way it's posted on there . I had just bought the 5 lb. jar from there , had to go look what I paid .
The 5lb price is reasonable , but the lower amounts are twice the price of what Dave posted .

I had no idea so many suppliers were charging that much for cure #1. I get it local from a butcher and sausage supplier for half the TSM price. And it is colored with beet juice which will fade to a light yellow after about 10-12 months. Does not affect it though, it's still good, and you can still tell it apart from regular salt.

Thanks Dave. That's a good price, and worth a wee bit extra to get it quickly with prime deliver. Butcher & Packer is my normal supplier when I have a larger order.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky