CSRs Uncut (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
CSRs Uncut (Ninja)

These CSRs were cut even less than usual, so I decided to leave them whole, the way they were.

First I wanted to try my new “Korean BBQ Marinade” that TNJAKE TNJAKE steered me to.
It was pretty good on this Pork, but the real test for me will be when I try it on Beef.
So I dumped about half a bottle of “Bibigo” Korean Marinade in a Glass Baking Dish, and put the pieces in there for a few hours, flipping them a couple times.
Then I Air Fried them in the Ninja, until the IT was just below 150°IT.

The First night I had Great Beans & some Home Fries.

The second Night I had the same thing, but I sliced it all first.

And The Third Night, I just had the Last of the Sliced Pork, and a Stuffed Pepper on the side.

That's about it----
Thanks for Dropping By,

Bear

Three "Hunks" of uncut Country Style Ribs:
IMG_7896.jpeg

Here's the "Bibigo" Korean Marinade & Sauce that TNJAKE TNJAKE suggested I try:
IMG_7895.jpeg

Time to hit the Ninja!!
IMG_7894.jpeg

Now we're getting somewhere!!
IMG_7897.jpeg

My First Night, with Green Beans & Home Fries:
IMG_7898.jpeg

Decided to slice the rest up for meals & Sammies:
IMG_7899.jpeg

Bear's Second Night's Supper:
IMG_7900.jpeg

And the 3rd Night, the last of the Pork Slices & a Stuffed Pepper on the side:
IMG_7907.jpeg

Sure looks great Bear! I would chow down on that for 3 nights as well. That sauce looks great, looked it up and only 5G of sugars and I can get it at Target here.

Good looking meal John. Glad you liked the marinade. I've only used it on beef and was dang delicious so I know you will love it too

Sure looks great Bear! I would chow down on that for 3 nights as well. That sauce looks great, looked it up and only 5G of sugars and I can get it at Target here.

Thank You Much!!
I got a 6 pack on Amazon for $26, and being over $25 meant FREE Shipping.:emoji_sunglasses:
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Boy howdy John, you were eating high on the hog there for a few days, looks great! RAY

Geez Bear, that is a couple of really nice looking plates. Love the color on the CSR's. They look to be perfectly cooked, moist, and tender. Well done sir....again....as usual...and what we all have come to expect :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Beautiful! Can all of the Ninja parts be put into the dishwasher for cleanup?

Looks great to me Bear! I almost bought some CSR’s tonight on sale but have a ton of leftovers to use up.

Those look delicious John! Great job. I haven't seen that marinade, gonna look for it. We use other Bibigo products and they're very good. To echo Robert, they look perfectly cooked and moist. How long did you cook the CSR's?

Yum! How long to cook?

Rick

Thank You Rick!!
I figured I wouldn't be doing this again, so I didn't track my Temp & Time on this one.
I think next time I'll Sous Vide first---Then Ninja for a short time.

Bear

Excellent looking plates, Bear. Now you have me wanting to try that marinade too.

Thank You SHS !!
Marinade was Great--Can't wait to try it on Beef !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thank You Rick!!
I figured I wouldn't be doing this again, so I didn't track my Temp & Time on this one.

Bear

Thank You SHS !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear
SV is how I do them, then broil or sear with sauce...no complaints from anyone yet on those.

Thank You Rick!!

Bear

Thank You SHS !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear
Yessir they need low and slow, so I was wondering how they did in the "grill".

I have some in a wet cure now going on fifth day. Would they be good in the SV, or should I just smoke them or do them in the oven?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky