• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Croc Pot White Chicken Chili

SFLsmkr1

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
My wife has been doing WW and got a cookbook. I told her i would try some of the recipes.

She is making white chicken chili with ground chicken and white beans.
hchill.jpg

I added some diced hatch chili
hchill1.jpg

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Love white chicken chili!
And your wife’s looks delicious!
Al

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 16, 2007
Gree, blue or purple ? whats the serving size and how many Points?

tallbm

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 30, 2016
My wife has been doing WW and got a cookbook. I told her i would try some of the recipes.

She is making white chicken chili with ground chicken and white beans.
View attachment 462834

I added some diced hatch chili
View attachment 462835
Good addition!
I think you two are off to a good start. As with most recipes out there in the world, they aren't usually home runs BUT many are a good place to start.
Those of us who know how to cook know the tricks to take a subpar recipe and work it into something fantastic!

With it being a weight watchers recipe I feel like it is probably lacking some things BUT a little chicken bullion, some additional seasonings, some no/low cost veggies (onions, garlic, etc.) I'm sure you can whip that into an amazing dish that is a perfect weight watchers match! :)

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Gonna be good .

mike243

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
I have made it a few times and the farts that followed were really not good lol, regular chili doesn't affect me, reckon its something else as the white beans don't tend to bother me, hell this getting old sucks

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.