Croc Pot White Chicken Chili

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
My wife has been doing WW and got a cookbook. I told her i would try some of the recipes.

She is making white chicken chili with ground chicken and white beans.
hchill.jpg

I added some diced hatch chili
hchill1.jpg

Gree, blue or purple ? whats the serving size and how many Points?

My wife has been doing WW and got a cookbook. I told her i would try some of the recipes.

She is making white chicken chili with ground chicken and white beans.
View attachment 462834

I added some diced hatch chili
View attachment 462835
Good addition!
I think you two are off to a good start. As with most recipes out there in the world, they aren't usually home runs BUT many are a good place to start.
Those of us who know how to cook know the tricks to take a subpar recipe and work it into something fantastic!

With it being a weight watchers recipe I feel like it is probably lacking some things BUT a little chicken bullion, some additional seasonings, some no/low cost veggies (onions, garlic, etc.) I'm sure you can whip that into an amazing dish that is a perfect weight watchers match! :)

Reactions: sawhorseray
I have made it a few times and the farts that followed were really not good lol, regular chili doesn't affect me, reckon its something else as the white beans don't tend to bother me, hell this getting old sucks

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky