Cream cheese stuffed pork tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crazymoon

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 24, 2014
Great North Woods, NH
Here are the ingredients to an easy but tasty smoke:cream cheese,hot Italian sausage,chives,baby portabellas, garlic and of course a few tenderloins

I cooked up the sausage and minced the garlic and added to the pan

Chopped up some mushrooms and added them at the end of the fry

I cooled the mixture in the fridge for a  1/2 hour while I chopped up the chives and then mixed cream cheese,chives and my cool fried mix together

I then cut the loins fairly flat and pounded them flatter with a mallet,sprinkled a little rub on the inside.

My mix was then spread out on the loins trying to stay away from the edges so there would be no major leaks. Tied up with my new string dispenser (Ty Cranky or Nepas ?)

Added some rub to the outside and smoked for about 2 1/2 hours with apple chips at 225*

The tenderloins were excellent and easy to do , I recommend this smoke to anyone who hasn't tried it.

Thanks for looking ! CM

Looks great.

I like the sound of that mixture for the stuffing.

CM I like how the cream cheese holds together,beautiful job

Richie

icon14.gif

Here are the ingredients to an easy but tasty smoke:cream cheese,hot Italian sausage,chives,baby portabellas, garlic and of course a few tenderloins

I cooled the mixture in the fridge for a 1/2 hour while I chopped up the chives and then mixed cream cheese,chives and my cool fried mix together

I then cut the loins fairly flat and pounded them flatter with a mallet,sprinkled a little rub on the inside.

My mix was then spread out on the loins trying to stay away from the edges so there would be no major leaks. Tied up with my new string dispenser (Ty Cranky or Nepas ?)

Added some rub to the outside and smoked for about 2 1/2 hours with apple chips at 225*

The tenderloins were excellent and easy to do , I recommend this smoke to anyone who hasn't tried it.

Thanks for looking ! CM

I cooled the mixture in the fridge for a 1/2 hour while I chopped up the chives and then mixed cream cheese,chives and my cool fried mix together

Thanks for looking ! CM

Has anybody tried this recipe? If so, what quantities did you use and how'd it turn out .

Thanks,

Backpacker

Not tried it but I've learned to Eyeball Ingredient amounts. Lets me follow cooking videos in other languages...JJ
From the pics...
2 each Pork Tenderloins
1 pound Italian Hot Sausage
2oz Mushrooms, 4-5 each, sliced
2/3oz pack Chives, all of it.
1 8oz tub Spreadable Cream Cheese
S&P to taste.
Your fav Rub on the Pork.

Not tried it but I've learned to Eyeball Ingredient amounts. Lets me follow cooking videos in other languages...JJ
From the pics...
2 each Pork Tenderloins
1 pound Italian Hot Sausage
2oz Mushrooms, 4-5 each, sliced
2/3oz pack Chives, all of it.
1 8oz tub Spreadable Cream Cheese
S&P to taste.
Your fav Rub on the Pork.
Thanks! Chef! I really do appreciate your help. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Thanks! Chef! I really do appreciate your help. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
A basic question on the operation of this forum -if you don't mind? I've got a 2 in a little green circle by the conversations. What ever I click on doesn't reveal the message. How do I open the messages?. Same thing with chats. I've got a 4 there and assume I have 4 messages but can't open them up. I apologize for such basic questions. Sometimes I've got a number in my picture circles but can't open a message there either.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky