Craft Show Time

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Checking our inventory for our first craft show for this season.
Show will be the KY moonshine festival at Redhill Cutlery/Boundary Oak Distillery.

This past week we have printed and subbed 125 new design coffee cups.

IMG_3488.JPG

Different type of crafting, but my wife crochets with a group called Crafting for Cause.
They make all kinds of stuff and some goes to hospitals for infants and for elderly at retirement homes.
That is AWESOME.

Reactions: 02ebz06
You've been busy hope you sell out so you can do some more

Coffee cups? What kind of designs do you have on them? Hope you bring home a empty trailer.

Jim

Well after looking at the website for Redhill Cutlery I might would not bring home a empty trailer. They have some beautiful knives on their website.

Jim

Different type of crafting, but my wife crochets with a group called Crafting for Cause.
They make all kinds of stuff and some goes to hospitals for infants and for elderly at retirement homes.
Very nice to know there are at least two people in this world who do that. Tracy spends all year making dozens and dozens of blankets, quilts, gloves, hats, scarves, and pet beds. At Christmas she and a friend who also does the same thing, spend several afternoons driving around passing the stuff out. They have a specific kennel that gets the pet beds. They give a bunch of stuff to a retirement home they've adopted, and a ton of the stuff goes to Dell Children's Hospital. It's a great cause and it makes SOOOOO many people (and pets) happy for the holidays. Kudos to your wife and to you for supporting her.

Robert

Festival at an cutlery/distillery.....That sounds like a horrible, yet totally awesome time! Wish it were closer to me!

BGKYSmoker BGKYSmoker Man those are cool. You have any smoking/bbq designs? Can you do them on like a yeti type cup? I know lots of questions.

Jim
Yeah I have bbq/smoking designs.

In order for the image to be baked on the cup, tumbler and the like the item has to have whats called a sub-straight finish on the surface for the sublimation ink to bake in. I do have a laser for yeti style items but you only get 1 color that the laser makes, there are lasers that do colors but I aint that rich.

Reactions: JLeonard
Love that coffee - teach - repeat .
Daughter teaches Pre-K , and that pretty much says it all .
Used my cup this morning .
1686944854948.png

Reactions: JLeonard
Very nice to know there are at least two people in this world who do that. Tracy spends all year making dozens and dozens of blankets, quilts, gloves, hats, scarves, and pet beds. At Christmas she and a friend who also does the same thing, spend several afternoons driving around passing the stuff out. They have a specific kennel that gets the pet beds. They give a bunch of stuff to a retirement home they've adopted, and a ton of the stuff goes to Dell Children's Hospital. It's a great cause and it makes SOOOOO many people (and pets) happy for the holidays. Kudos to your wife and to you for supporting her.

Robert
There is one more person to add to that list...My sister works for a hospital and often covers the graveyard shift, which can be slow. So in her down-time she crochet's blankets and gives them to the cancer patients. I would guess she has made 20, or so, over the years.

We did pretty good for an 8 hour event. $214
Had a few samples of shine at the distillery.

Only put out 1/4 of our coffee cups. Magnets and key chains went good also.
Military, Moonshine, Jeep, Bigfoot cups went fast
IMG_3512.JPG

IMG_3520.JPG

IMG_3519.JPG

IMG_3518.JPG

IMG_3517.JPG

And the big knife.
IMG_3513.JPG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky