Lot of gall

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I feel your pain Gary. Planted 30 knockout rose bushes 2 falls ago off of front porch in anticipation of making a hedge. Deer keep em mowed down so I gave up lol. This is about 5 feet from me with me yelling obscenities View attachment 646939
Man oh man, Jake, they sure did make a mess of your roses!
Gary

During the peak of acorn drop the brazen buggers wouldn't move much if I walked into the back yard.
I had the electric fence wire strung around the garden but didn't fire up charger until a little button buck realized there was free lunch inside.
First night the fencer was operating and I wish the game cam was setup. Must have been major chaos. Fence wire from garage wall to garden was down and the charger tore off the garage wall.
Garden safe since that incident.

Very funny Gary, now if you had them in the veggie garden. it would be like a prepackaged meal.

and I had one last year eating my flowers also.
Then when Mona found out she started putting out apples so she could watch them. :emoji_angry::emoji_angry:
She never got to see them as always very early in the morning. But showed her on the yard cameras

David

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky