• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

CPI Jalmundo and one Orange hab

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
On Dec. 27th, I planted some CPI Jalmundo along with some habs. Now I've been taking them out every morning at 9 am, and bringing them in at 6 pm. I kept the ten best Jalmundos, but only 1 orange hab survived. They don't look very tall, I buried them up to their elbows to keep them from getting too leggy. I've replanted some more Mustard, Bondo Ma Jacque, and Antilla. I hope they'll make it. I also have some NM Heritage 6-4, Vaquero and Serrano Tanpiqueno that I planted a week ago. It's all good my friend

Last edited:

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

I have to agree with Steve there Rich. Your off to a great start.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Looks good Rich

dougmays

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Nov 18, 2010
are you going to grow them the rest of the way in those pots or transplant once they get bigger? i found that last year in those smaller pot they wouldnt grow very big (it was my first year), once i transplanted into ground they shot up!

lght

Meat Mopper
Joined May 26, 2008
Wow you got off to an early start I didn't get my seeds into dirt until the end of Jan.  just about to start hardening them off.   Are yours outside yet?

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Looking good Rich, I have some Ghost Peppers finally growing after a few years, finally got some good seeds. 

chefrob

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 13, 2009
How did they turn out?????

billy, we recently lost our resident pepperhead richoso to the big pepper patch in the sky, he will be missed but never forgotten........and thx for inadvertently bumping this thread.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.