• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

My 2011 grow log

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
I'm starting early January with my new plantings. I'll be working from seed thanks to some generous friends. Working from seeds is half the fun for me.

I'll be planting the following peppers for home use.

Orange Habanero

Mustard Habanero

Bondo Ma Jacque

Antilla

Fatalii

Red Savina

NuMex Heritage 6-4

NuMex Jalmundo (jalapeno)

NuMex Vaquero (jalapeno)

Serrano Tampiqueno

This should keep me in fresh chile for most of the year. Any body else got a plan for next year's plantings? It's all good my friend.

Last edited:

realtorterry

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
I only wish I could plant all those & have time to care for them:( don't hesitate to post some of those wonderful pics!!! Hey whatever happened to your TD post? Looking forward to hearing about those yucca fries?

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Cayannes

ghost chillis

orange habs

tobassco peppers

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
I only wish I could plant all those & have time to care for them:( don't hesitate to post some of those wonderful pics!!! Hey whatever happened to your TD post? Looking forward to hearing about those yucca fries?
I'll have pics as soon as they are ready. The yucca fries are part of my entry, and I'll post it in a day or two. Thanks for your interest. Next time I'm in Laughlin, I'll let you know for a possible hookup. It's all good my friend.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Looks like a good variety Rich good luck with them and I'll look forward to the pics

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Looks like you will have some scovilles going there.

bbally

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 24, 2007
Planning on Red Thai chili, anaheims, big jims, Jalapenos, serranos.

Wish I could find some Ghost Chili Seeds!

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

I'm not sure what we are going to start growing this year but we sure had fun with it last year and we plan a much larger garden this year. I do know I will be planting the seeds that you gave me. Wish me luck and those are some magic seeds right Rich???

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.