Covid Vaccine ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, Please watch this report from former VP of Pfizer. before thinking of children.
https://generaldispatch.whatfinger....s-more-likely-to-die-from-vaccine-than-virus/

Hey PPG1, I've never heard of this guy, so I can't comment on him. However, when he says children can't get covid, he's wrong. A 3 year old toddler in BC caught Covid. Can't say for sure, but it seems to me she died.
As for the blood clots in children caused by Pfyzer, They've been vacciating hundreds of kids 12-15 here in Canada, with no blood clots. The only blood clots have been from the AstraZeneca vaccine and they're not using that for kids.
There are warning signs of a blood clot, so after my grandson (who is staying with us) gets vaccinated, you gotta know Miss Linda, the boys Mom, and I will be keeping an eagle eye on him.
But thanks for sharing all the same.
Gary

My wife and I have been fully vaccinated since the first week of April. Other than sore arms and malaise for a couple days after each shot, we experienced no issues.
We waited until our local pharmacy had the Pfizer vaccine instead of driving an hour away.

We can't pay people to take the shot. I think Wyoming might have the highest rate of non-vaxers in the nation. There are no restrictions over 16 years old, you can go to several locations and pick your brand with NO appointment and maybe a 10 minute wait in line with the 15 minute wait afterwards. My county has stopped weekly deliveries of vaccine, opting for every other week. On the good side our 10 day averages of cases is pretty low maybe 20 or 25.

I am sure glad I live in an area where vaccinations are high. I fear there is going to be one more large spike in the next 6 to 12 weeks in areas with low vaccination rates. Anyone who catches it will only have themselves to blame although I am sure they will blame others. The new variant from India is reportedly 60% more transmissible and is becoming the dominant strain in Europe. Only a matter of time here.

Wife and I got our 2nd dose 3 wks ago . This was 50 days after we had the Rona . I was sore in my arm/shoulder and she ran a low grade fever for 24 hrs but all is well. My worst fear was passing the virus to others who may be compromised and not be able to fight it off.

I spoke too soon about no side effect from my 2nd shot of Moderna. Got my shot at 4PM Tuesday and only had a sore arm. In the middle of the night, diarrhea struck rather viciously--I successfully set a new record for the 50 foot toilet sprint. 😊:emoji_wink: But I woke up Wed morning feeling like my arm was on the receiving end of a Louisville Slugger swung by King Kong, and was swollen and hot. Nothing else 'til supper time. Sat down at the table, took one bite and was hit with nausea. That ended supper for me. I decided to go to bed early and while making coffee for the morning I was suddenly hit with a massive headache. So I took a handful of pain killers and went to bed at 9PM. Immediately got the chills and had a real problem getting warm. Nine hours later (3 more hours than I ever sleep) I woke up. Everything was back to normal.
Now if that's what you get from just a little bit of virus in a vaccination, I'm real glad I'm fully vaccinated. I can't imagine just how badly those who actually get Covid must suffer (for a lot longer).

I spoke too soon about no side effect from my 2nd shot of Moderna. Got my shot at 4PM Tuesday and only had a sore arm. In the middle of the night, diarrhea struck rather viciously--I successfully set a new record for the 50 foot toilet sprint. 😊:emoji_wink: But I woke up Wed morning feeling like my arm was on the receiving end of a Louisville Slugger swung by King Kong, and was swollen and hot. Nothing else 'til supper time. Sat down at the table, took one bite and was hit with nausea. That ended supper for me. I decided to go to bed early and while making coffee for the morning I was suddenly hit with a massive headache. So I took a handful of pain killers and went to bed at 9PM. Immediately got the chills and had a real problem getting warm. Nine hours later (3 more hours than I ever sleep) I woke up. Everything was back to normal.
Now if that's what you get from just a little bit of virus in a vaccination, I'm real glad I'm fully vaccinated. I can't imagine just how badly those who actually get Covid must suffer (for a lot longer).

Glad you're back to normal Gary.
It's my understanding that what you had was what you get from your Immune System fighting hard to protect you, but it doesn't last long, like actual Covid.
The ones who actually get Covid have mixed results & symptoms. My Brother Died on December 29, 2020, after about 2 weeks of suffering, however much of his actual Pain was reduced by being under sedation because of the ventilator shoved down his throat.
I can't really say much about it, because nobody was allowed to see him, and I got all my information from my Nurse Sister, relayed through my Nurse Niece from an attending Doctor. I can say it was Brutal, and 2 lonely weeks I would never want to go through!

Bear

Glad you're back to normal Gary.
It's my understanding that what you had was what you get from your Immune System fighting hard to protect you, but it doesn't last long, like actual Covid.
The ones who actually get Covid have mixed results & symptoms. My Brother Died on December 29, 2020, after about 2 weeks of suffering, however much of his actual Pain was reduced by being under sedation because of the ventilator shoved down his throat.
I can't really say much about it, because nobody was allowed to see him, and I got all my information from my Nurse Sister, relayed through my Nurse Niece from an attending Doctor. I can say it was Brutal, and 2 lonely weeks I would never want to go through!
Bear

Sorry to hear this Gary. I'm feeling very lucky that I didn't have any of the side effects on either of my Pfizer shots. My wife did get a slight fever, but that was gone after a nap.
Chris

Thanks guys. I'm really not complaining about the side effects. It just means my body is now smart enough to recognize the virus and fought it. That makes a bit of suffering well worth it, IMO.
Gary

Nine hours later (3 more hours than I ever sleep) I woke up. Everything was back to normal.
Ahhh, back to normal is a good thing.

One noteworthy thing is that the COVID vaccines don't contain live virus or put a weakened germ in your body, so you won't ever get sick from COVID from a shot, and since you don't get live virus in your system from a shot, you could not transmit COVID to someone else. The vaccines have messenger RNA (mRNA) which sort of teaches your cells to make a protein that triggers an immune response. I think Bearcarver Bearcarver is right about your body's immune system reacting for a short while. Now your body is learning how to make antibodies that will protect you if the real virus enters your body.

Last edited:
It's Phony stories like that, from Yeadon that make it hard to get people to do the right thing, in getting Vaccinated for Covid-19.
Here is the "Fact-Check" from "Snopes":

Bear

Thanks, Bear. I'll never cease to be amazed at the number of conspiracy theories that pop up daily that a very large number of apparently feeble-minded, and easily manipulated, people buy into and propagate. Of course, when their main source of "highly credible and factual" information is a journal such as Whatfinger's General Dispatch with their ace investigative reporter Steve Bannon from his War Room, what else would you expect.

Here's a little more info on Yeadon,

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/health-coronavirus-vaccines-skeptic/

Last edited:
Got my second dose of Moderna about a month ago. 12 hours after the shot, I got moderate flu-like symptoms: fever, chills, sensitive skin. They lasted for about 36 hours. My wife didn't have any side effects other than a sore arm.

I consider myself lucky that all I had to deal with was a day and half of side effects, and even luckier that I haven't lost anyone to the virus. However, I have several family members and friends dealing with long-COVID issues and it has greatly affected their quality of life. Stay safe, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky