Covid Vaccine ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My trick was to drink Jack Daniels the day before, the day of, and the following day. Seemed to work for me, never felt a thing
One year a bar right next to a blue ribbon section of a local trout river let the health department set-up to give flu shots. We drove over to have a cheeseburger (still in my waders) and ordered a beer and a shot, and then got a different shot. :emoji_nerd:

Just a suggestion,,,,So just in case any of us need to prove to our local authorities or whoever that we have been vaccinated, I would make a copy of your proof of vaccinated card. Keep the copy in your wallet/purse and the original in your medical files at home. Just in case.....
They didn't give you a barcode tattoo? We got these during the 15 minute waiting period.
1618211221391.png

Bear Jr's Wood-shop Helper got his second dose of Moderna yesterday, and he was pretty sick last night. He told him to take today off. He's also Bear Jr's "Director of Operations" for his Tower Corporation.

Bear

Reactions: GaryHibbert
Wife and I got round 2 ( moderna) yesterday, mine about an hr ahead of hers. Couple hrs later I was starting to get headache. Did some time release Tylenol and was good to go. Sore arm this Am. She was up about 5:30 Am and lost lunch and had the chills really bad . Felt pretty bad until about 3:00Pm. I think she will live. Told her (she was weak). Got the eye roll :emoji_wink:

Wife and I got round 2 ( moderna) yesterday, mine about an hr ahead of hers. Couple hrs later I was starting to get headache. Did some time release Tylenol and was good to go. Sore arm this Am. She was up about 5:30 Am and lost lunch and had the chills really bad . Felt pretty bad until about 3:00Pm. I think she will live. Told her (she was weak). Got the eye roll :emoji_wink:

Glad your both feeling better and glad you got the eye roll and not the frying pan :emoji_laughing:

Oh No!!!
Not the "Eye Roll"!!
That's one of the worst Side Effects known to Man!!!
And working your arm back & forth doesn't help.
If you watch for it & duck in time, you might be able to avoid it.

Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky