Covid Vaccine ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to see this thread isn't all about us all scratching and clawing to get our shots yet, but they did hit the 200 Million target in the first 100 days.
That's amazing. A couple more Hundred million, and we'll all be safe! IMO

Bear

We got our 2nd yesterday. Me, the Mrs. and the MIL have not had any issues. Very glad to see the 200 mil number hit so fast. Praying a return to normalcy is within our reach, finally. Maybe by the year's end? Let's hope.

Just got my second Moderna shot today and Bunny gets her second Phizer May 10th. However, our neighbors entire family is now infected for the second time. They refuse to get vaccinated and have spread it to some friends and to a visiting family member just last week. All tough they are good friends and nice folks, there is now a very certain risk of Covid infection should we continue to socialize with them even after our being vaccinated. Keep your guard up guys and gals because we ain’t out of the woods yet.

there is now a very certain risk of Covid infection should we continue to socialize with them even after our being vaccinated. Keep your guard up guys and gals because we ain’t out of the woods yet.
That is the claim that if even you were vaccinated, can still get it. Not sure of to what degree it would be . Lot of unanswered questions yet, but the shot is the cards we wanted to be dealt.

That is the claim that if even you were vaccinated, can still get it. Not sure of to what degree it would be . Lot of unanswered questions yet, but the shot is the cards we wanted to be dealt.
That's the way we feel too. Get vaccinated and remove a huge portion of the chance of getting Covid. They say (whoever "they" are) that if you do get it after getting the shots, it's fairly mild.
Gary

Apparently the vaccines work!!
Miss Linda was in close contact with an old friend of ours. The next day at work, our friend tested positive for Covid. It took a ridiculous 5 days in quarentine for Miss Linda to get tested. She got her shot of Pfizer just shy of 1 week prior to the close contact, so we were sure hoping............ We got the results back today----NEGATIVE!!!!!! :emoji_blush::emoji_blush::emoji_blush:
Gary

That's great news Gary! And further proof that the vaccines work. Couldn't be happier for Miss Linda.

Reactions: GaryHibbert
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky