Covid Vaccine ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got my second this week. Paper from first said first day for 2nd was the 31 so made sure and flew back home on the 30th. They ended up schedule on the 30th while in Fl. Going threw county and could not get a hold of anyone. Went to old school where got the first couple times and nobody there. Went couple places around town and was told have to go back to where got first. Finally called my nurse and she got someone to call me. Arm sore but that it.

I finally got my second this week. Paper from first said first day for 2nd was the 31 so made sure and flew back home on the 30th. They ended up schedule on the 30th while in Fl. Going threw county and could not get a hold of anyone. Went to old school where got the first couple times and nobody there. Went couple places around town and was told have to go back to where got first. Finally called my nurse and she got someone to call me. Arm sore but that it.

Congrats Brian!!
A lot of running around, but at least you got it now!!

Bear

Off to get my second shot in an hour. My son who is 21 got his first one yesterday. Had a rough day feeling crappy which pretty much confirms he had an asymptomatic case when I was sick with it.

I am hoping I am feeling well enough to smoke bacon today.
Take Tylenol or Advil when you get home
I took Advil before going to bed had no side effects, picked up some cinder blocks the next morning and been working every day.
Richie

Reactions: daspyknows
Off to get my second shot in an hour. My son who is 21 got his first one yesterday. Had a rough day feeling crappy which pretty much confirms he had an asymptomatic case when I was sick with it.

I am hoping I am feeling well enough to smoke bacon today.

Think of how much better you'll feel, while eating that Bacon!!!
Congrats on that second shot!

Bear

Just finished the last batch last night for dinner. Also planning to do a rack of lamb. So far I feel ok. After first shot took 24 hours til I felt crummy.

All I ended up getting was a sore shoulder for 3 days after the 1st shot, and a sore shoulder for 4 days after the second shot.
Mrs Bear's shoulder was sore about 6 days after the 2nd shot.
I'm just glad you got both of your shots!! :emoji_ok_hand:

Bear

Got my 2nd Phizer in April 2nd. I had no issues others Han minor injections site soreness on the first one. The second one I was extremely fatigued for the next two days. No other issues. I slept a TON though.

That's Great, Jeff !!
Congrats!

Bear

Reactions: jcam222
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky