Cool another Q forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

barbarian

Original poster
Nov 30, 2007
Lake County California
Just happened on this forum and will be interested in hearing what others do.
I am just a backyard Quer using a BBChef but lookin into building a Big Ugly Drum Smoker.

Welcome to SMF! From what I've heard, this isn't just another Q forum. This is THE BEST Q forum on the net. The folks here are friendly and and always ready to answer questions or swap stories. So just make yourself at home. We're glad to have you.

Barbarian
Welcome to SMF !!!
You will find friendly members here that will gladly share thier knowledge, all you need to do is ask and shortly someone will be along in short order with an answer. There are quit a few here that have built drum smokers also.

Welcome brother.........getting ready to build a UDS myself, like to hear your idea's
wink.gif

Welcome Barbarian -

Thi isn't just another Q forum ... this is the epitomy of Q forums and the only one you'll ever need! ENjoy!

Welcome to the forum, glad you decided to join us.

Welcome to SMF ... you have found the top-o-the heap! No where to go ... except down!

Great way to get noticed "Cool another Q forum "

Hope you enjoy as much as the rest of us ...
icon_smile.gif

Welcome to the Friendly Forum, Other forums are too concerned with competing and One-Up man ship. Here you'll find Friends, Good Food, and Freely Shared Knowledge............Do you self a favor and just delete the bookmarks for those "other Forums." and stay here!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

You'll enjoy the company. So Sit yer self down, put your feet up throw an other log in the fire and mop your meat.
oh and make sure to check out Jeff's e-course, good info all the way around no matter if your just starting or a hardened veteran
Ron

Welcome to the SMF. nice to have another smoker on the site. Read around and you'll find plenty of great help from some friendly members.

This is a forum? I thought SMF meant Some More Family...
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Welcome aboard Barbarian!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky