Congratulations to the December 2018 Class

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow guys, I a honored!
It is a great list of members to be associated with and I hope to continue doing whatever I did to get added to the group.
I didn't even know about it until I received a PM today hahaha.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and a great start to another new year of smoking meat, sharing, and having fun with such a wonderful community we have here! You all are the best!

:emoji_smile::emoji_smile::emoji_raised_hands::emoji_bow::emoji_raised_hands::emoji_bow::emoji_v:

And who might these new faces be? Rustlers, Cut-throats, murders, bounty hunters, desperados, pugs, mugs, thugs, half-wits, nitwits, dimwits, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, vipers, snipers, muggers, buggerers, bank robbers, train robbers, horse thieves, horn swagglers, bush whackers, ass kickers, tin horns, shitkickers, Methodists and members of the OTBS!

Welcome to you all!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky