Congratulations to the December 2018 Class

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A very impressive list. I’ve stolen recipes from almost everyone of them. You folks rock.
Its wonderful that you’re now recognized as top contributors to this extraordinary site. Give yourselves a well deserved pat on the back. Then let’s get back to smoking!
Standing ovation to you all!
Brian

A very impressive list. I’ve stolen recipes from almost everyone of them. You folks rock.
Its wonderful that you’re now recognized as top contributors to this extraordinary site. Give yourselves a well deserved pat on the back. Then let’s get back to smoking!
Standing ovation to you all!
Brian

Thank You Brian!
It's good to see you again!
My Bacon is in the fridge to age now that it is 2nd smoked today.
And Pork loin for holidayz Jerky is hardening in the freezer. (Probably froze by now. :rolleyes: )
Good to see you! Thank You!

I jUsT wAnT tO sAy ThAnk YoU tO aLl ThE mEmBeRs, AdMiNiStRatOrS, aNd StAfF wHo HaVe BeEn So GeNeRoUs WiTh ThEiR tImE aNd KnOwLeDgE. i KnOw I wOuLdN't Be WhErE i Am - WiThOuT yOuR hElp AnD PaTiEnTs.

PoInT fOr SuRe.
ChRiS

Well, I must confess to being both a bit surprised and humbled. Like others, I just clicked on the thread to see if it included anyone I know. I have no idea who nominated me but to whomever it was, thank you. Even if you did wrong click on the wrong name......

Congratulations to all who were inducted and I hope that you have many happy smokes in your futures.

And most especially, thank you to all who strive to keep this an orderly, civil and safe place for folks to exchange thoughts, learn and enjoy common interests.

Thank You Brian!
It's good to see you again!
My Bacon is in the fridge to age now that it is 2nd smoked today.
And Pork loin for holidayz Jerky is hardening in the freezer. (Probably froze by now. :rolleyes: )
Good to see you! Thank You!
You gave me a great idea Sonny. I’m off for a few days. Jerky..... mmmmm

Reactions: retfr8flyr
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky