• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Congratulations to the December 2018 Class

tallbm

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 30, 2016
Wow guys, I a honored!
It is a great list of members to be associated with and I hope to continue doing whatever I did to get added to the group.
I didn't even know about it until I received a PM today hahaha.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and a great start to another new year of smoking meat, sharing, and having fun with such a wonderful community we have here! You all are the best!

:emoji_smile::emoji_smile::emoji_raised_hands::emoji_bow::emoji_raised_hands::emoji_bow::emoji_v:

meatallica

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 23, 2017
Congrats to the honorees!! You're all inspirations to me.. I've learned alot from ALOT of great people here. Merry Xmas!! Up the Irons!! (for my Maiden brethren.. you know who you are)

Last edited:

hoity toit

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 4, 2011
I am humbly honored to be selected. Thank you all for everything and for taking it to the next level. Merry Christmas to all SMF users. This was truly a great Christmas surprise.

HoityToit = (from the little German community of New Braunfels, TX)

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
And who might these new faces be? Rustlers, Cut-throats, murders, bounty hunters, desperados, pugs, mugs, thugs, half-wits, nitwits, dimwits, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, vipers, snipers, muggers, buggerers, bank robbers, train robbers, horse thieves, horn swagglers, bush whackers, ass kickers, tin horns, shitkickers, Methodists and members of the OTBS!

Welcome to you all!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.