Congratulations Squirrel, The ONLY Throwdown Winner To Receive a Perfect Score of 90...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beer-b-q

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 1, 2007
Squirrel since you are the only contestant to ever receive a perfect score of 90 from the Judges, I thought you should have your own tribute thread...
icon_mrgreen.gif
  And a special theme song just for you...
icon_mrgreen.gif

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h...otos/?action=view&current=squirrel-cannon.gif

Here is your special THEME SONG...

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h151/pkcdirect/Joke Photos/?action=view&current=Overthetop.jpg

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h151/pkcdirect/Joke Photos/?action=view&current=4dfb6893.gif

Sharp Dressed Man Lyrics
Artist(Band):ZZ Top

Clean shirt, new shoes
and I don't know what I am gonna do.
Silk suit, black tie,
I don't need a reason why.
They come runnin' just as fast as they can
cause every Squirrel is crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

Gold watch, diamond ring,
I ain't missin' not a single thing.
cuff-links, stick pin
when I step out I'm gonna do you in.
They come a runnin' just as fast as they can

Top coat, Top hat,
And I don't worry cause my wallets fat.
Black shades, white gloves,
lookin' sharp, lookin' for love.
They come runnin' just as fast as they can

Last edited:
Awesome job squirrel girl.
points.gif
 I don't think she'd fit in that launcher Paul.  
icon_razz.gif
I can't believe you had the nerve to say that... She is gonna get you...
icon_mrgreen.gif

OMG Paul! Thank you so much! You are so special! This throwdown was very dear to my heart and I am so happy to have participated. Ron P. was a real sweetheart and I will miss him. I am touched that you took the time out of your day to do this for me! You are such a great guy and I look forward to meeting you in person some day. I love ZZ Top and yes, every Squirrel does indeed love a sharp dressed man. As long as he smells like smoke I don't care what he has on
icon_mrgreen.gif
. Thanks my friend, this is for you:

b20e3742_bighug.jpg

70478dc9_beer.jpg

And Meater, this one is for you. The Ninja Squirrel Cometh:

icon_cool.gif

Now leave it up the squirrel to do what no MAN has done before.      OUCH  but you have a cool song tho.

Great tribute BeerBQ!  I need one of those launchers.  
biggrin.gif

Congratulations on a perfect score, Squirrel!!  I knew as soon as I seen that picture who prepared that masterpiece dish! 

Squirrel jamming with ZZ Top!  

_xm32K92Hm4&t=1&usg=__iC5PVFTDsS4PZimUz7-pA7DQ7ew=.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job Paul! I could definitely use that launcher, I have few squirrels I wouldn't mind relocating, if you know what I mean.

I love all these squirrel pictures, Dancing Squirrel, Ninja Squirrel, Banjo Sqirrel, to funny.

Squirrel it was a great job on the throwdown and tribute to Ron. Like everyone else I was pretty sure it was your entry. The photographers attention to detail was very evident. Once again great job!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky