Comp. blend with cheddar cheese.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
While coming back home from Corning. We stopped off to get things for dinner. And I grabbed some cheese to smoke. I did this with A-MAZE-N Comp. blend pellets for 3 hours, heavy smoke. The results were great!

P4150501.jpg
P4150504.jpg

Reactions: Rings Я Us
I need to smoke some. Unfortunately it’s getting too hot down here now. I’ll have to wait till fall.

Good looking cheese man! And some Molson to wash it down!

You eating it right out of the smoker or letting it rest? I've got some I did 3 weeks ago I haven't busted into yet but the batch I did a couple weeks before that has been great so far.

Good looking cheese man! And some Molson to wash it down!

You eating it right out of the smoker or letting it rest? I've got some I did 3 weeks ago I haven't busted into yet but the batch I did a couple weeks before that has been great so far.

I try to let it "rest" for a few weeks. But somehow a few pieces just don't get that far. The young do die young here!

Nice looking cheese Steve. Cheese smoking season is just starting here. I did a two stage smoke on a batch not to long ago and was surprised that it was actually pretty good straight from the smoker. It wasn't quite where I wanted it to be as far as smoke taste - so I'll play around with times and wood types a little on the next batch.

Chris

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky