Communicating in Movie Quotes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The Internet is rapidly penetrating into all spheres, so it is not surprising that it has extended its tentacles to television.

1650839385389.png

1650839434139.png

1650839656803.png

1650840073333.png

You serious Clark?

Looks great, little full, Lotta sap

Merry Christmas, $hitters full

Bend over and ill show ya, I wasn't talking to you...

Hey kids look, a deer!

Now snot, you roll over n let uncle Clark scratch your belly. You ain't never seen a set on a dog like this ones got Clark.

So many more...

Christmas Vacation

Anybody want a peanut?

The man likes to play chess, let's get him some rocks.

If the nachos get stuck together, that's one nacho

Dave's not here man

That's how you shoot! From now on, that's how you shoot!

You got red on you.

They always F you through the drive through.

Well then I guess the F'in things broken

You mean to tell me, your running a fireworks stand and you ain't got no (insert long list of funny sounding fireworks here)

It is, in the end, whatever the hell I say it's going to be. And when im through with it, its going to blow a hole, this wide, straight through the worlds own idea of itself. They're throwing bottles at your house. Come on, let's go break their arms.

Reactions: bauchjw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky