Communicating in Movie Quotes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Tremors:

"Running isn't a plan. Running is what you do when a plan fails..."

"Broke into the wrong GD rec room, didn't you ya B..."

Great movie. Kevin Bacon at his best..... HeHe I said Bacon.....

Love Tremors!

Another classic is Lake Placid. Has Betty White in it (RIP) and many memorable lines to use, but most involve some cursing and this is a family friendly forum....

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw
Houston, we have a problem!

You mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

Wanna go do karate in the garage?

To infinity, and beyond!

The price is wrong, bitch!

Welcome to Earth!

Run, Forrest, run!

[edit -- one more]
This drink! I like it! Another! <smash>

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm late to the party, you all must watch different stuff from me. I tried to read through them to see if they were already there.

"The force is strong with this one."

or

"Who you gonna call?"

Reactions: bauchjw
Sorry, I'm late to the party, you all must watch different stuff from me. I tried to read through them to see if they were already there.

"The force is strong with this one."

or

"Who you gonna call?"
Not sure on the 1st one but definitely Ghostbusters on the 2nd.

Ryan

Reactions: 912smoker
I'm too young for a lot of these..... But what about..
"Get busy living..or get busy dying"
Shawshank Redemption... it's a good movie!
Reminded me of this one...If you ever get to New York, go to Ray's Boom Boom Room!
Plenty of other quotes for this one also, just none I could quote! But there might be one or two about cornbread! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Shawshank Redemption... it's a good movie!
Reminded me of this one...If you ever get to New York, go to Ray's Boom Boom Room!
Plenty of other quotes for this one also, just none I could quote! But there might be one or two about cornbread! :emoji_blush:

Ryan
e82f36cc485e60096a21c346686093c2e583ce83_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw and Sowsage
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky