Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitlo76

whitlo76 Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __a turkey_____ for Thanksgiving.

2. I have to be positive. When I win, I will thank Todd Johnson. I also will smoke Pork tenderloin for Thanksgiving.  Jted  

mike65 likes this.
  3. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __a turkey___ for Thanksgiving.”

4. shoneyboy

shoneyboy Master of the Pit OTBS Member

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ____Pulled Ham and smoked eggs_______ for Thanksgiving.:sausage:

5. boykjo

boykjo Sausage maker Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke something for Thanksgiving.”

6. gratefuldude

gratefuldude Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke 2 Tur-Duck-Hens and smoked Scotch Eggs for Thanksgiving

7. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke whatever I have left in the meat locker for Thanksgiving.

8. jarjarchef

jarjarchef Master of the Pit OTBS Member

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke whatever I can literally hunt down in the wild for Thanksgiving.

9. gmc2003

gmc2003 Smoking Fanatic

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke cheeese for Thanksgiving

chris

10. mike65

mike65 Meat Mopper

~~“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Sausage for Thanksgiving.”

11. ldrus

ldrus Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke cheese and salmon  for Thanksgiving

12. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke something for Thanksgiving.”

13. bobbygee

bobbygee Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __Canadian Bacon__________ for Thanksgiving.”

14. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _prime rib___________ for Thanksgiving.”

15. bookem

bookem Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _Breakfast and thanksgiving fatties____ for Thanksgiving.”

16. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke\fry a turkey for Thanksgiving.

17. bluebombersfan

bluebombersfan Master of the Pit OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some cheeese________ for Thanksgiving.”

18. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a pizza for Thanksgiving.”

19. daricksta

daricksta Master of the Pit OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke various cheeses like mozz, cheddar, gruyere, and gouda for Thanksgiving.” Cold smoked, of course.

20. scotf

scotf Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _salmon and soft cheeses__________ for Thanksgivikkah.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.