• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

handymanstan

Smoking Fanatic
Group Lead
Joined Oct 27, 2012
 “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to still smoke a turkey fatty for Thanksgiving.”

metaldoctor21

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 27, 2013
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _____ ham_______ for Thanksgiving.”

terrace

Joined Nov 11, 2013
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke A fatty for Thanksgiving

julliette

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 6, 2013
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey/fry and smoke a ham_and a pan of stuffing for Thanksgiving.” I will be doing that even if I don't win...LOL

Love your products Todd

avclub

Joined Dec 12, 2012
 “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a cheese, butter, and a turkey for Thanksgiving.”

I don't have facebook so I used my wife's account to "like".

kjw08

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 14, 2013
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke cheese and nuts for Thanksgiving.”

mike johnson

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Mar 9, 2012
            “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke my stuffing for Thanksgiving

yance

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 28, 2013
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __chicken and pork shoulder for Brunswick stew__ for Thanksgiving.

smokingpigfoods

Fire Starter
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 14, 2013
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke cheese for Thanksgiving.”

keymaster

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 3, 2011
     “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey and beef jerky for thanksgiving."

mccaf

Joined Apr 24, 2012
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ______a Turkey,, a Ham, and a couple of Cubans ______ for Thanksgiving.”
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

bratrules

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 7, 2010
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke everything for Thanksgiving.”  lol

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _TURKEY_ for Thanksgiving.”

smoking aj

Joined Jun 11, 2013
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke baby back ribs for Thanksgiving.”

nicepellicle

Joined Nov 15, 2013
 “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke 5 big fat mallards for Thanksgiving.”

cherrywood

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 13, 2013
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ____lamb chops________ for Thanksgiving.”

bluto

Meat Mopper
Joined Feb 3, 2012
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke spiced nuts for Thanksgiving.”

mike65

Meat Mopper
Joined May 26, 2013
~~“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Turkey for Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.