Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. handymanstan

handymanstan Smoking Fanatic Group Lead

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to still smoke a turkey fatty for Thanksgiving.”

2. bdskelly

bdskelly Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Osso Bucco  for Thanksgiving! [​IMG]

3. metaldoctor21

metaldoctor21 Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _____ ham_______ for Thanksgiving.”

4. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke A fatty for Thanksgiving

5. julliette

julliette Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey/fry and smoke a ham_and a pan of stuffing for Thanksgiving.” I will be doing that even if I don't win...LOL

Love your products Todd

6. avclub

avclub Newbie

MD
     “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a cheese, butter, and a turkey for Thanksgiving.”

I don't have facebook so I used my wife's account to "like".

7. kjw08

kjw08 Fire Starter

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke cheese and nuts for Thanksgiving.”

8. mike johnson

mike johnson Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke my stuffing for Thanksgiving

9. bjstevens1951

bjstevens1951 Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey breast for Thanksgiving.

10. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __chicken and pork shoulder for Brunswick stew__ for Thanksgiving.

11. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke cheese for Thanksgiving.”

12.      “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey and beef jerky for thanksgiving."

13. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ______a Turkey,, a Ham, and a couple of Cubans ______ for Thanksgiving.”
    :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

14. bratrules

bratrules Smoking Fanatic

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke everything for Thanksgiving.”  lol

15. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _TURKEY_ for Thanksgiving.”

16. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke baby back ribs for Thanksgiving.”

17. nicepellicle

nicepellicle Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke 5 big fat mallards for Thanksgiving.”

18. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ____lamb chops________ for Thanksgiving.”

19. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke spiced nuts for Thanksgiving.”

20. mike65

mike65 Meat Mopper

~~“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Turkey for Thanksgiving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.