Cocktails

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just a beer or 12 here
IMG_20210814_172241.jpg

I gave up on liquor back in the eighties(early eighties that is), because I tend to get really obnoxious when I drank it. I remember one time when I was drinking liquor and wanted to play a game or two of pool. Well, I went into the pool room and saw that there were about 6 games ahead of me. This was when you put your quarters on the side of the table and waited for your turn to play. I started getting ancy and really pi$$ed off that the games where taking so long(at least in my mind). So I went to the end of the pool table and picked it up and dropped it causing all the quarters to fall on the floor. Then I put my quarters on the table and insisted I was next. Believe me it didn't go over well with most of the folks in the pool room. After a war of words with a few of the patrons of the bar I was finally kicked out by the bouncers. Luckily for me I was good friends with them or I may not have survived that night. Since that night I haven't touched a drop of liquor. Beer on the other hand....well lets just say I've consumed more then my fair share.

Chris

Been drinking straight single malt scotch or bourbon sippin' whisky for over 40 years now, no ice, no soda pop, no sissy drinks, all that sugar crap will make you sick. Beer is good for the soul, leave all that mixed stuff to the ladies. RAY

I enjoy a Margarita with Chi Chi's mix now and again but, a couple of Beers a day has been my go to for several years. The local Straub Brewery just released this years Oktoberfest, Marzen Beer. Man that is good stuff. It sells fast at the local distributor, often have to take the 30 minute drive to the Brewery and buy direct...JJ

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
Vernor's is good stuff, we can still find it at our supermarkets, give it a month or two, and it will be back on the selves at your stores most likely. They halted production and US imports due to Covid according to their website. It says they will be ramping up production and shipping in the fall.

There is no way in hell that I would pay $38 for 18 cans of soda, even if it was the old time Coke that had Cocaine in it.:emoji_joy:

We were wondering what happened to it.
Suddenly gone.
Nothing like it.
Delicious and so much flavor and burn your ears start ringing and your eyesight goes sideways.

A great base marinade. Other brands don't come close.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky