Clean smoke, the final discussion

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Don't forget Jirby, he was the first to say you shouldn't be afraid of dirty smoke, that people make too much out of it. Just don't go the whole cook using it, a little is fine especially early in the cook. He put out a video yesterday mentioning it again and referenced the videos by MSB and Chud's saying "Oh now MSB and Chud's say it's ok so you guys are allowed to do it.... I say it and I get yelled at on Instagram and Youtube, but now they say it so your allowed". I guess he was a little irritated lol

To be fair, he does have the #1 spot on the Texas Monthly Top Fifty BBQ list... Goldee's, so I guess he might know a thing or two.

Reactions: Marknmd
Don't forget Jirby, he was the first to say you shouldn't be afraid of dirty smoke, that people make too much out of it. Just don't go the whole cook using it, a little is fine especially early in the cook. He put out a video yesterday mentioning it again and referenced the videos by MSB and Chud's saying "Oh now MSB and Chud's say it's ok so you guys are allowed to do it.... I say it and I get yelled at on Instagram and Youtube, but now they say it so your allowed". I guess he was a little irritated lol

To be fair, he does have the #1 spot on the Texas Monthly Top Fifty BBQ list... Goldee's, so I guess he might know a thing or two.

Thanks! Here it is

I enjoy watching YouTube vids about bbq. Makes good background while working on mindless tasks. Hadn't watch Jirby until I saw his channel referenced here. In one of his backyard cooks, he literally lit his fire with lighter fluid, WHILE THE MEAT WAS IN THE SMOKER! I enjoy watching his videos, but I couldn't get past that.

Reactions: Marknmd
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky