Cinco De Mayo Chicken Tacos w/ Corn and Black Bean Salsa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking tacos. I could eat that salsa with a spoon by itself!
Jim

Thanks Jim, and I definitely sampled it a few times for taste. Don’t worry I’m not a double dipper
0D6C2582-0E7F-4F4A-B85E-31CE9BE5B371.gif

Thanks for the post Joe. Those tacos look great.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank you Chris, I appreciate it!

Pretty sure you are the taco master Joe. I even found your instagram post.

View attachment 631100

Thanks for the laugh John! That meme is as old as the internet itself!

You wanna shot at the title? It would give us a good excuse to down a few tacos and pound down some beers.

Awesome Ray! I love racos too and these look incredible! Thank you for the recipe, bookmarked for later! Beautiful work.

Gorgeous piece of work Joe, you've got a real flair for south-of-the-border! Wish I had that flair, all my efforts taste like they were made by a gringo! RAY

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
I go back and forth between hard shells and tortillas. I eat a lot more corn tortillas than anything and a majority of the time I’ll make homemade ones with a tortilla press that chopsaw sent me awhile back…I use the hell out of that press!

Joe that's real cool , I should pick up a press, as I really don't care for the hard shells, but love nachos, I guess I just hate it with first bite , than I'm just eating things off my floor :emoji_laughing:. I will have to make one out in the shop.

David

Reactions: xray
Beautiful!

Thank you!

Awesome Ray! I love racos too and these look incredible! Thank you for the recipe, bookmarked for later! Beautiful work.

Thank you Ned, they came out good for sure and the salsa and taco truck sauce gets made frequently. I’ve made a few variations of the green sauce, some with avocado, or sour cream and even a chayote squash. This one here with the jalapeños and sazon gave the best flavor with minimal ingredients and effort…so it will become a staple here.

Gorgeous piece of work Joe, you've got a real flair for south-of-the-border! Wish I had that flair, all my efforts taste like they were made by a gringo! RAY

Thank you Ray I’m just a regular gringo too! But that means nothing because my tacos taste better than what’s offered at a few of the Mexican places here. A few I’ve found to be incredibly bland, maybe they just make them that way for the locals?

Wow Joe, no doubt you are the Taco King. those look absolutely fantastic!! Nice meal and a top shelf presentation. Well done my friend!!

Robert

Wow Joe, no doubt you are the Taco King. those look absolutely fantastic!! Nice meal and a top shelf presentation. Well done my friend!!

Robert

Thank you Robert, I appreciate the kind words my friend but I am no King…just a gringo who tries to use good ingredients.

I think you will like both of the salsas. I’m making the green sauce again tonight, we’ll just have regular ground beef ones with fresh pico, lettuce, shredded cheese and green sauce.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky