Chuckie's with QView

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just wanted to get this straight. Smoker at 235 - 250. Stalled at about 150, but not pulled to 160. Wrapped and back in until 200. Into cooler for 1 1/2 hours (I assume left in foil and wrapped in towels). Was anything added before foiling or before putting into cooler? Thanks. Can't wait to try this on Saturday.

Fine job on those boneless chucks Gunner.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

You are correct they stalled a little at ~150 I just left them alone other than a spritz here and there... When I foil I lay my double layer of foil out and give it a very generous coating of whatever I am using for a spritz.. I try to get it just to the point or pooling on the surface of the foil... Meat goes is and gets one last spritz before I seal it up and put it back in the smoker... All told I would be amazed if there are more than 2-3tbsp of liquid in the foil before I close it up.

Once they hit 200-205ish its straight into the cooler I dont even peek to take pics...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky