Chuck Roast Tacos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Them looked real good for sure. Love doing chuck roasts. They are awesome for doing burnt ends to.

Points and likes to you!

Family makes fun of me for taking photos of my smokes! BUT... They are happy for me if I get a carousel ride ;)

LOL. Yeah I'm sure a lot uf us get that. I got pictures of all my smokes and the plates of the finished food. Notes to go with them also. Great for story telling. Just keep on pic taking. We here enjoy them.

$1.29???--Did you need a Gun & a Mask??
Like.
Thanks for the like Bear!

I live 3 blocks from my grocery store, so I'm one of the first to check the clearance meat bin every day. I score a ton of deals through this.

I've even got my 8 year old daughter trained. She needed batteries for a Christmas present so we ran over to the grocery store real fast, grabbed the batteries, and while walking to get in line she says, "Hey dad, we need to check meat prices."

Overcome with the emotion of immense pride, I knelt down and hugged her right there.

Reactions: Bearcarver
LOL. Yours and mine both.... Thats funny

Family makes fun of me for taking photos of my smokes! BUT... They are happy for me if I get a carousel ride ;)

LOL. Yeah I'm sure a lot uf us get that. I got pictures of all my smokes and the plates of the finished food. Notes to go with them also. Great for story telling. Just keep on pic taking. We here enjoy them.
Hahaha. I'm glad I'm not alone!

Thanks for the like Bear!

I live 3 blocks from my grocery store, so I'm one of the first to check the clearance meat bin every day. I score a ton of deals through this.

I've even got my 8 year old daughter trained. She needed batteries for a Christmas present so we ran over to the grocery store real fast, grabbed the batteries, and while walking to get in line she says, "Hey dad, we need to check meat prices."

Overcome with the emotion of immense pride, I knelt down and hugged her right there.

LOL---That's Great!!
Can't ask for a better helper!!
Keeping you on the ball !!
I love it!

Bear

Reactions: Preacher Man
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky