Chuck Eye with Hardcore

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Did couple chuck eyes with that Hardcore Black. Man where they good. The seasoning had really good flavor. Chuck Eye becoming my favorite steak, Really beefy taste. Tried some Enoki Mushroom Pancakes but put to much egg in. I liked what I could tell of the mushrooms. Have another package. Will try again.

20210116_181320.jpg

Did couple chuck eyes with that Hardcore Black. Man where they good. The seasoning had really good flavor. Chuck Eye becoming my favorite steak, Really beefy taste. Tried some Enoki Mushroom Pancakes but put to much egg in. I liked what I could tell of the mushrooms. Have another package. Will try again.

View attachment 480607
oh my lord this is heaven food, isn't it ? so deliciosoo

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
We love CE when we can find them, never met a steak that I didn't like, have had some mighty tough ones while learning about meats many years ago, each cut prefers a different method, I keep playing with different spices and have dropped the sear recently, it burns the seasonings and defeats the reason I put it on there ymmv lol

We love CE when we can find them, never met a steak that I didn't like, have had some mighty tough ones while learning about meats many years ago
These where very tender. I found a package that where on the smaller size and just the eye part.

That steak looks perfect to me. Nice Job Brian

Point for sure
Chris

That's some nice looking stuff right there Brian. Beautifully cooked steak and the sides appear to be perfect alongside the steak. Nice job!!

Robert

That looks good Brian! I like chuck eye when we can find some good ones. They are cut from right next to the rib eye so thats basicly what they are. Carnavore black has some great flavor !

Looks great . Perfect temp on the cook and nice char . The chuck eyes are really good . Just hard to find .
Nice work

Thanks everyone. At least my cooking still going good. I opened some Thanksgiving turkey a couple days ago that I pasteurized in the Sous Vide and been in the fridge. Tasted just like the day I smoked it if not better. I hate texture of cooked meat after frozen and this going to work good. Wanted to make enchiladas but those low carb tortilla just don't work good for that. Decide to just make some soup.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky