• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chuck Eye with Hardcore

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Did couple chuck eyes with that Hardcore Black. Man where they good. The seasoning had really good flavor. Chuck Eye becoming my favorite steak, Really beefy taste. Tried some Enoki Mushroom Pancakes but put to much egg in. I liked what I could tell of the mushrooms. Have another package. Will try again.

20210116_181320.jpg

asih ashfiani

Joined Jan 17, 2021
Did couple chuck eyes with that Hardcore Black. Man where they good. The seasoning had really good flavor. Chuck Eye becoming my favorite steak, Really beefy taste. Tried some Enoki Mushroom Pancakes but put to much egg in. I liked what I could tell of the mushrooms. Have another package. Will try again.

View attachment 480607
oh my lord this is heaven food, isn't it ? so deliciosoo

Millberry

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2020
Wow--------I bet that was gooooood! I have some Hardcore Black--but never used it.

mike243

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
We love CE when we can find them, never met a steak that I didn't like, have had some mighty tough ones while learning about meats many years ago, each cut prefers a different method, I keep playing with different spices and have dropped the sear recently, it burns the seasonings and defeats the reason I put it on there ymmv lol

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
We love CE when we can find them, never met a steak that I didn't like, have had some mighty tough ones while learning about meats many years ago
These where very tender. I found a package that where on the smaller size and just the eye part.

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
That steak looks perfect to me. Nice Job Brian

Point for sure
Chris

tag0401

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 5, 2018
Some good looking groceries you got there Brian!!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
That looks excellent Brian!
You have been putting out some good eats lately!
Al

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
That's some nice looking stuff right there Brian. Beautifully cooked steak and the sides appear to be perfect alongside the steak. Nice job!!

Robert

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
That looks good Brian! I like chuck eye when we can find some good ones. They are cut from right next to the rib eye so thats basicly what they are. Carnavore black has some great flavor !

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Nice could go for that plate.

Warren

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Looks great . Perfect temp on the cook and nice char . The chuck eyes are really good . Just hard to find .
Nice work

WaterinHoleBrew

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 18, 2013
Tasty lookin steak, I have been really tempted to try that seasoning!

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Thanks everyone. At least my cooking still going good. I opened some Thanksgiving turkey a couple days ago that I pasteurized in the Sous Vide and been in the fridge. Tasted just like the day I smoked it if not better. I hate texture of cooked meat after frozen and this going to work good. Wanted to make enchiladas but those low carb tortilla just don't work good for that. Decide to just make some soup.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.