Christmas Exchange 2019

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I had a member from Canada ask if they can be in. So I figured id put it out there that Members from Canada are welcome.

I have no problem with it they are also members of the forum.

Just remember that shipping will be much higher.

Warren

I have a plan to help cover that Warren.

I have no problem with it they are also members of the forum.

Just remember that shipping will be much higher.

Warren
Does amazon prime cover Canada? i usually order something and just ship straight to the person I'm giving to.....and yes amazon has lots of bbq stocking stuffers and gift ideas....

Happy Holidays,
phatbac (Aaron)

Just make sure if you get a CA member you check the shipping restrictions I guess!

It gets confusing enough in the US! LOL!

Sorry to anyone I may get that lives in Canada I would have sent a Nice Blacksmith Anvil but now I will have to think of something lighter. LOL
Seriously I doubt it would cost much more for me to ship something from Florida to California compared to Florida to Canada. and if it does big deal its for a Christmas gift that I hope will put a smile on someones face ,so I am still in Canada or anywhere I will just adjust the size of the gift I will get depending on the destination. this being said please lets get this matching up going soon because I like to put thought into the gift I select which may change depending on the delivery location , gender, age etc.

Reactions: udaman
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky