• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Christmas Exchange 2019

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008

Well last year went so well that we want to do it again.

The way this works is that you would have a dollar limit say $20 bucks. Everyone who wanted to do it would be randomly paired then would exchange. The gifts are usually things that can only be purchased local to the member. Sometimes they were homemade things like rub or maple syrup. If you do not want a homemade gift once your paired you can kindly message the person if that is a concern.

Please PM me if you want to do this and then I will randomly select people to be paired together.

Please submit your desire to do this to me by 11/23/2019. hellasteph hellasteph and TulsaJeff TulsaJeff are in already. I will do it if we get an odd number or entries.

Thanks and Have fun doing this.

shoebe

Meat Mopper
Joined Mar 15, 2014

The way this works is that you would have a dollar limit say $20 bucks. Everyone who wanted to do it would be randomly paired then would exchange. The gifts are usually things that can only be purchased local to the member. Sometimes they were homemade things like rub or maple syrup. If you do not want a homemade gift once your paired you can kindly message the person if that is a concern.

Please PM me if you want to do this and then I will randomly select people to be paired together.

Please submit your desire to do this to me by 11/23/2019. hellasteph hellasteph and TulsaJeff TulsaJeff are in already. I will do it if we get an odd number or entries.

Not sure if I'm doing this right but count me in

lemans

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 29, 2013

I can’t find where to pm you. But I in!!

Johnny Ray

Fire Starter
Joined Jun 22, 2019

Too forum challenged to figure out how to PM someone but, please count me in on the Christmas exchange program
Thanks,
Johnny Ray

Steve H

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018

Too forum challenged to figure out how to PM someone but, please count me in on the Christmas exchange program
Thanks,
Johnny Ray
Click on bmudd14474 name. Then pick, "Start a conversation"

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
I have replied to everyone that has messaged me so far. If you didn't get a reply let me know.

TomKnollRFV

Master of the Pit
Group Lead
Joined May 19, 2018
Sent on in.

I love this exchange. I was hoping I'd see it again this year :)

zwiller

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 16, 2016
I'm in. PM sent. Kinda weird, I just realized that new format does not display our location anymore.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks