christmas came early!!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miamirick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2009
plantation fl
got home from work around seven and what do i see on the doorstep but a nice fat box left by mr ups

what could it be?

something  the wife bought online?  NO

something my daughtr ordered?  NO

something from a college recruiter for my son?  NO  (Unfortunately)

something for me   yeah baby!

check out this package

fd327270_prize001.jpg

someone is very happy with the stuffing

e4519662_prize002.jpg

someone else is very happy with the contents!!!!!

17ec66a0_prize005.jpg

these items look so hot i'm gonna go stock up on some milk

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE THROWDOWN VOTES

i'm gonna have a lot of fun with some of these at my sons next party i will make wings and just a couple will be soaked in some hot sauce  it will be like russian roulette!!!   that one called the bomb looks scary

Congrats looks like a great prize package

Sure your sous-chef hasn't been online while you're at work?  Congratulations, and Thanks for all the great posts, plus a super throwdown!

icon_cool.gif

Congrats there Rick and you deserved it to.

Congrats on the great prize Rick you deserve it.  Hope your son gets his package soon too!!

Hope you like all of them Rick...

that looks sweet!!!!!!!!!
When he tears into Da'Bomb you can change Swēēt to Swĕat
icon_mrgreen.gif
[h1]Da' Bomb Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce[/h1]
This sauce is infused with one of the world's hottest peppers - the Naga Jolokia or "Ghost Pepper" . This sauce contains zero pepper extract - just pure natural heat!

Congrats again sir, well deserved! I retracted into a fetal position more than once eating some of that stuff!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky