Chili Cook Out in South Carolina

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

campmaster

Original poster
May 16, 2010
Kannapolis, NC
Hi Everyone

We are at it again. This time we have a theme going for our Dutch Oven Gathering. "Chili" "Texas Red" what ever you want to call it. If your not into chili, then anything Hot & Spicy will be fine.

The DOG will be held the Kings Mountain State Park (South Carolina), Shelter No 1 on 11/13/10 from 10 to 6. Dinner at 4 or so. No pressure here, Lets just eat.

I've secured a shelter with a small enclosure and a fireplace. Bring your pots and some firewood.

Come join us, It will be fun! For more info visit - Southeast Camper @ http://secamper.com

If your interested in learning the Art of Dutch Oven Cooking, this will be a great time. All are Welcome!

Thx,

Dan 

I hope see some of ya'll there.

Hi

I wanted to let everyone know we had a great time at our Chili Cook Out and Dutch Oven Gathering. 

I did a write up on it along with some pictures.

For More - Chili Cook Out

I hope you like it.

Thx,

Dan

icon_cool.gif

Now thats something that is on  my cooking bucket list I guess. Cast iron cooking is another kind oof cooking that I want to learn.

Hi Teesquare

The town of Kings Mountain is north of I-85 exit 8 in North Carolina. Kings Mountain State park is part of the National Battlefield about 6 miles south of I-85 just inside South Carolina.

Come see us, we'll be doing this again soon.

Dan

Dan:

Sounds like fun - please post when you will be having another event. Would enjoy attending!

I suppose I was completely un-aware that the Kings Mtn park was in both the Carolinas! Still - less than 1-1/2 hr. from me.

Looking forward!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky