Chicken Ravioli

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those ravioli look great Richie and I like your idea about using smoked chicken.  I have some smoked and pulled chuckie in the freezer that I could use for ravioli filling.  Going to have to ask for that pasta attachment for Father's Day!  POINTS!!

Those ravioli look great Richie and I like your idea about using smoked chicken.  I have some smoked and pulled chuckie in the freezer that I could use for ravioli filling.  Going to have to ask for that pasta attachment for Father's Day!  POINTS!!
Hey Chris thanks I would not recommend defrosting Chicken,unless you plan on eating all the ravioli you make.Maybe if you are good your Wife or Daughter will get you the pasta maker.It is a shame that you have to buy the set,I used the cutter 1 time in 20 plus years I have it Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie

Looks great,but I prefer a cream sauce personally with chicken. There's always next time!

Looks great,but I prefer a cream sauce personally with chicken. There's always next time!
b I don't think cream sauce, would go well with the meat balls 

Richie

Maybe a nice Cream of Chicken Gravy or an Alfredo,I'll try one next time we cook these.

Richie

The only thing wrong with this is I didn't get any!

Points for a great idea, Richie.

Disco

The only thing wrong with this is I didn't get any!

Points for a great idea, Richie.

Disco
Disco thanks the idea just hit me,like this may work.It does wife loved them Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie

Nice meal Richie, that looks phenomenal !
icon14.gif
Justin sorry I missed seeing your nice comment I appreciate the point Thank You

Richie

Nice, can you mail them?    Great job  
points1.png

Gary

Dang it Tropics that looks great - great post as usual!!!

Are you going to try to smoke these?? 

DS

DS No I am planning on making these again with smoked chicken thighs, the breast is a little to dry.But they are good eating!! Thanks for the point I appreciate it.

Richie

Nice, can you mail them?    Great job  
points1.png

Gary
Gary Thank You I don't think they handle shipping to well.Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie

Last edited:
b-one they do taste great with a cream sauce,I used a can of Cream of Mushroom,added some Garlic, Grated Cheese and Parsley.Next time will be Cream of Chicken

Richie

Served with some No Knead Bread

b-one they do taste great with a cream sauce,I used a can of Cream of Mushroom,added some Garlic, Grated Cheese and Parsley.Next time will be Cream of Chicken
Richie

Served with some No Knead Bread

Looks tasty! All this sauce talk makes me want a red and white lasagna!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky