Chicken Paprikash in the giant Lodge skillet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Got out the 17” Lodge skillet for a one skillet dish today. Settled on Chicken Paprikash. This version does it include lots of tomato which may trigger the purists haha. Very simple dish. General recipe in the video. Little keto dumpling in th lower right was ok but they were overall a fail. Back to the drawing board looking for a good one
FB75F823-22E7-4856-824A-CB73496901A8.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow Jeff that's an awesome looking and sounding meal ! Great job as usual and really like the video!

Keith

Reactions: jcam222
Looks awesome! I’d definitely crush that skillet! I’ve never tried this dish. I’m going to put this on the short list!

Wow Jeff that's an awesome looking and sounding meal ! Great job as usual and really like the video!

Keith
Thanks Keith. I’m still a newb on the video editing but learning a little more each week.
Looks awesome! I’d definitely crush that skillet! I’ve never tried this dish. I’m going to put this on the short list!
Tasty dish for just a few ingredients. I think the key in this is to use a really high quality paprika. I use bulk cheap stuff in my rubs but spend up for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: bauchjw
Tasty dish for just a few ingredients. Thanks think the key in this is to use a really high quality paprika. I use bulk cheap stuff in my ribs but spend up for this.
I was thinking as I looked at the recipe I’d have to splurge on some high quality paprika🤣

• Haha
Thats a good looking dish Jeff - restaurant quality.

Point for sure
Chris

Man oh man, that is one fantastic looking dish right there Jeff. Absolutely beautiful...and the videos are getting pretty good. Gotta admit though, I kinda miss your pictures. They are easier to steal and paste into recipes I write down from your threads :emoji_wink: Very well done my friend.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky