CHICKEN LEGS aka STICKY CHICKEN

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
My wife picked up a large package of Chicken Legs the other day, so I made my "Sticky Chicken"
I grill the Chicken till almost done then I start dipping them in my sauce and return to the grill
turning them , back in the sauce , on the grill, you get it , Till all the sauce is done.
This time I used Jeff's BBQ sauce mixed with Frank's Hot sauce.

IMG_1907.jpg

Thanks for the Look

Gary

Gary why did you use Franks I seen your post on the hot sauce?
I am not a Chicken fan but they do look good. Likes
Richie

Gary why did you use Franks I seen your post on the hot sauce?
I am not a Chicken fan but they do look good. Likes
Richie

Ah Ha you caught me !! Actually it was my Hot Sauce (My Frank's Knock-Off)

And Thanks Richie

Gary

Looks Awesome!!!
Nice Job, Gary!!
Like.
I use a mix of Jeff's & Frank's for dipping various things---Love It !!

Bear

Whew --- Thanks for the pardon Richie

Gary

Thanks John

Gary

Don't take this the wrong way...but you have some mighty fine lookin legs Gary! Lol. They look very tasty

Ryan

Looks great ! If I use sauce on chicken I do the same , dip the whole piece , then back on the grill .
Nice work .

Fantastic looking chicken. I usually use Franks hot wing sauce & 1 stick of butter heated up & then poured over the chicken & tossed in a big bowl to get even coverage. I guess everybody has their own way with chicken!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky