Chicken Leg Quarters on the “Q”

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yell buddy love them thing and drums. We do a lot the same Ms likes drums I do the thighs.

As for Perdue they band saw the chicken been in the plant in Salisbury Md and seen it first hand. Have hauled tons of chicken out of there for fund raisers alone the highway for non-profits.

Warren

Looks good . I agree best parts of the chicken . I like the soup on the taters , gonna try that. Had Perdue whole birds .89 cents a lb here . I stocked up .

Thank You!!
Oh Yeah---We've been using Cream of Chicken on Chicken for 50 years---Love it.

Bear

Looks like a fine plate of eats Bear. I prefer grilling chicken to smoking it.

Point for sure.

Chris

Thanks Chris!

Bear

Those 1/4s look darn good John.
I'm with you all the way on chicken. I swear I've eaten more yardbird in the 15 years Miss Linda and I've been together than in all the years I've been walking around. But what can I say--she loves them so I just shut up and eat them.
BTW thise pink eggs really add a splash of color to the plate. LOL
Gary

Thank You Gary!!
Yup---Gotta do what we gotta do.
Those Pink Eggs are pretty good---And Real Easy to make!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That's what I did . Seems all the quarters I bought had very sharp bone fragments .

Glad to hear that. Thought maybe it was just me.
I'm wondering why I never had that problem with just plain Thighs, because the Thigh part of these quarters seem to have less meat on them than the regular Thighs have on them.

Bear

Yell buddy love them thing and drums. We do a lot the same Ms likes drums I do the thighs.

As for Perdue they band saw the chicken been in the plant in Salisbury Md and seen it first hand. Have hauled tons of chicken out of there for fund raisers alone the highway for non-profits.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
They must have used a blade with 2 teeth to the inch on these!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky