Chef JJ...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

inkjunkie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Nov 25, 2014
World needs more folks like him. Always quick with a response to pm's and his help is spot on with his advice. Wife has been struggling with making tortillas. Thanks to his help she is now making great tortillas. Used his finishing sauce in pulled pork...delicious....Thanks just doesn't seem to be enough...

Yup, he is a great asset to the forum and is a great guy.

One of my favorites........The finishing sauce that is....
ROTF.gif
He's one smart cookie in my book

Joe

Last edited:
Yup----Jimmy comes in handy to me for the fancy Chef type stuff !!!

And of course the Safety Stuff !!!

Thanks Chef !!
icon14.gif

Bear

Holy moly!  I saw the title to this thread and thought something bad had happened to Chef JJ!   So glad we are just saying thanks to a great advisor and friend! 

Thanks Chef, you are the best!  
77.gif

Clarissa

JJ is top notch in every respect. One smart cookie when it comes to food. And a good guy too. Now if we can find a hat big enough, :biggrin:

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky