Chef Jimmy J benched

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Glad it went well for you hope the end results are fine too. Sounds like you'll be up and at it in time for the gathering. Waiting for those spinner dumplings.

Warren

'Thanks guys...JJ

Get well sir. Glad everything went good for you. You'll be back at this in full throttle in no time. Its a good addiction. See the world thru the food we all do and enjoy the company along the way.
Rob, MI

Take care chef! I hope you'll heal up quick and feel better soon. You've helped many including me on this page and your knowledge and kindness is irreplaceable.

Hope for a speedy and successful outcome, jj. I know you will be missed. I'm not feeling very good knowing that your review of our safety is going to be on hold for a while. We all depend on your guidance.

Hey, Chef give them peepers a good rest. Looking forward to your return.

Chris

Thanks again all. I have an appointment tomorrow AM, to get the left eye checked and schedule right eye surgery. Kind of weird. Been wearing glasses 50 years,since 3rd grade. Can now see distance clearly, no glasses, with left eye. But nothing close up with either eye. Dollar store cheater reading glasses let me type some but need to get real readers after the next eye heals. l will keep you updated...JJ

Reactions: Rings Я Us
Thanks again all. I have an appointment tomorrow AM, to get the left eye checked and schedule right eye surgery. Kind of weird. Been wearing glasses 50 years,since 3rd grade. Can now see distance clearly, no glasses, with left eye. But nothing close up with either eye. Dollar store cheater reading glasses let me type some but need to get real readers after the next eye heals. l will keep you updated...JJ

Sympathy points :points1:
Get err done!

Last edited:
Thanks JB...JJ

Hey Buddy. I wore glasses most of my adult life, about 10 years ago I had to have Cataract surgery in both eyes. Did one then the other. They did one eye to see far the other close up, Haven't worn glasses in 10 years. Only time I need reading glasses if I am reading very small print. They work great, I was amazed at how well I could see.

Gary

Hey Buddy. I wore glasses most of my adult life, about 10 years ago I had to have Cataract surgery in both eyes. Did one then the other. They did one eye to see far the other close up, Haven't worn glasses in 10 years. Only time I need reading glasses if I am reading very small print. They work great, I was amazed at how well I could see.

Gary
I'm so glad I have medical and vision insurance at 54 yrs old [emoji]128514[/emoji]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky